Monday, March 4, 2013

Shilpa Shinde quits ‘Chidiya Ghar’


Shilpa Shinde has quit comedy show “Chidiya Ghar” because she doesn’t want to be typecast.
Initially, she had signed a six-month contract with the makers, which got extended to a year.

“Now they want me to extend my contract, but the role has lost its newness. I will now appear on another channel in a new role,” said the actress in a statement.

Shilpa is seen as Koyal in the show, which runs around a patriarchal family. It comes on SAB TV.

“I would like to do a variety of roles. I don’t want to get typecast. I want to quit the serial when it is still popular, so people remember me as the heroine of a hit serial and not of a boring one,” she said.
Earlier, Shilpa acted in shows like “Maayka” and “Kabhi Aaye Na Judai”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright tamil actress HD wallpapers All Rights Reserved
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Alat Recording Studio Rekaman.