Friday, June 27, 2008

Dr Rajasekhar: 'Tagore and Gharshana are grabbed from My Hands'

Dr Rajasekhar comes out with his feelings in a latest interview.

He said a few lines implying Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna and Venkatesh's films. "I'm basically an actor. I want to do all types of roles. It doesn't mean that if an angry young man roles turns out to be a hit, I need to do only such type of roles. I thought of doing 'Ramana' (Tagore) in Telugu and also paid advance for Telugu rights. But with a conspiracy, that film has gone into the hands of others. The same has happened to my desire of doing 'Saami' (Lakshmi Nrasimha) in Telugu. Even that has gone to other's hands. I tried to do 'Kaakka Kaakka' (Gharshana) as well. But that was bagged by someone else drawing a line of conspiracy around me. Had I done those films, certainly people would call my films good. Time is not in my favor. That's all", says Dr Rajasekhar. He is now doing 'Yevadaithey Naakenti', the remake of Malayamal film 'Lion'. He says that many changes are being made from original version to make it in Telugu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright tamil actress HD wallpapers All Rights Reserved
ProSense theme created by Dosh Dosh and The Wrong Advices.
Blogerized by Alat Recording Studio Rekaman.